COVID-19 Testing Resources
- This testing location is open to both Dallas and Ellis County residents.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED.
Q. Do I have to go to a testing location in my County or can I visit one that is closer to my current location?
A. Yes, you can visit any testing location listed below, no matter your County affiliation.
Dallas County Testing:
Open to Ellis County Residents
First responders and health care workers are able to be tested Baylor Scott & White – Waxahachie. In order to be tested, individuals must have symptoms present. (Symptoms are listed below).
Citizens needing COVID testing can go to any of the facilities listed below:
Glenn Heights Testing Locations
- July 1, 2020 - McCowan Middle School
• MedExpress Urgent Care, 1305 N. Highway 77, Waxahachie, 972-937-1203
• Methodist Family Health Center, 326 Cooper Street, Cedar Hill, 972-291-7863
• Methodist Family Health Center, Methodist Charlton, 7979 West Virginia Drive, Dallas, 972-780-8400
- Methodist Charlton
- Appointment Only (Please call 214.933.8811)
- Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- 3155 W. Wheatland Rd. on the former Wal-Mart parking lot
• American Airlines Center, Parking Lot E, 2500 Victory Plaza, Dallas (drive-thru)
• Ellis Davis Field House, 9191 S. Polk St., Dallas (drive-thru)
• Urgent Care for Kids, 2251 Matlock Rd., No. 103, Mansfield, 682-518-2867
• Methodist NOW virtual visits, https://methodistnow.life/
• Baylor Scott & White online screening tool, https://www.bswhealth.com/Pages/coronavirus-information.aspx
- English | Spanish
• Resources offered by the State of Texas, including map of drive-thru testing sites and Coronavirus testing totals by county, https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/
COVID-19 Community Based Testing Sites open criteria
Dallas, Texas – Both Community Based Testing Sites (CBTS) will open the criteria to include testing for no symptoms required for first responders, DART drivers, healthcare workers, grocery store and essential retail store workers beginning April 20.
The sites operate daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and are located at:
• American Airlines Center, Parking Lot E, 2500 Victory Plaza
• Ellis Davis Field House, 9191 S Polk St.
Criteria for testing sites:
• Must have temperature of 99.6 or higher and shortness of breath or cough; OR
• Anyone 65-years-old or older; OR
• Anyone with chronic health issues (diabetes, asthma, heart issues, etc.); OR
• Any first responders, DART drivers, healthcare workers, grocery store and essential retail store workers
For more information on the CBTS and City resources, visit dallascityhall.com/covid19.
Former Glenn Heights Testing Sites
- June 24, 2020 - Shields Elementary - walk-up testing
- June 17, 2020 - Heritage Community Park- walk-up testing
- June 9, 2020- Donald T. Shields- mobile testing
- June 11, 2020- Curtestine S. McCowan- mobile testing
- Both testing sites are open to the public from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Appointments are required to be tested
- Visit TXCOVIDTEST.ORG or call 512.883.2400 to set up an appointment
- View these maps to see how to navigate the sites