- City Center Project
City Center Project
On February 18, 2020, the City of Glenn Heights, in conjunction with Grossman Design Build, unveiled its new City Center Complex. To enhance the customer experience, the City Center Complex will combine all existing administrative City facilities and Public Safety operations into one central location where City services are easily accessible to the public.
The exterior of the complex will include a courtyard with an amphitheater and landscaped gardens. The designs of the facilities combine elements of traditional and modern design themes including pitched roofs, articulating walls, and brick, stone, and stucco finishes. Sufficient parking surrounds the complex providing easy access to all the structures.
- Full ADA compliant campus and facilities
- Circulating access for fire apparatus
- Subterranean Gymnasium
- Elevated Circulating track
- Configurable Multipurpose Room/Ballroom with seating for 150 people
- Central Children’s Reading Area
- Computer Stations
- Community Meeting Room
- Workout Room
- Aerobics Area
- Combined Utility Billing and City Services Area
- Updated City Council Chambers with improved audio and visual technology and new audience seating
Current Project Scope
18,591 square foot Public Safety Building (Police and Fire Stations)
17,800 square foot Community Center
11,833 square foot City Hall Building
Current Project Estimated Cost
GROW WITH US! Click here to see progression photos of the new City Center development!
Public Safety Facility
City Center Project Update and GMP