Request New Service
To request new or transfer water service, you can come to the Utility Billing Office. We do offer same day service if you have all your paperwork in our office by 4 p.m. You will need to bring the following information:
- Application: Downloadable Form (PDF) or Online Form
- Buying a Home - You will need one of the following: Closing Disclosure, Home Owner Insurance, Tax Records or Mortgage Statement
- Deposit Required: Buying Home $100/Renting Home $150
- Lease Agreement (Renting or Leasing)
- Mobile Homes - Lot Lease from Mobile Park
- Picture Identification
- Service Agreement (PDF)
- Transfer fee $35, no deposit required
Note: Due to the Privacy Act, account information will be discussed only with the person on the account.
Moving or Transfer of Service
Please notify us in advance of the move or transfer date.
Inquiries & Service Requests
For inquiries and service requests, visit the Citizen Dashboard.
To provide the citizens of Glenn Heights with prompt and courteous customer service while maintaining an accurate and efficient water billing system. The staff provides water and sewer customer service to the citizens of Glenn Heights, reviews and coordinates the monthly bills.
- Coordinate monthly billing
- Disconnection of meter for final bill
- Issue service requests
- Receive and process new applications and deposits
- Receive and process payments (cash, check, money order, credit card)
- Resolve online bill payment issues
- Respond to billing inquiries and service requests