Utility Billing

Request New Service

To request new or transfer water service, please complete the forms below and/or call the Utility Billing office at 972.223.1690 X 121.  Our offices are currently closed to the public, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.  You will need the following information:

To connect water service, please complete the application AND the service agreement found below.

Note: Due to the Privacy Act, account information will be discussed only with the person on the account.

Moving or Transfer of Service

Please notify us in advance of the move or transfer date.

Inquiries & Service Requests

For inquiries and service requests, visit the Citizen Dashboard.


To provide the citizens of Glenn Heights with prompt and courteous customer service while maintaining an accurate and efficient water billing system. The staff provides water and sewer customer service to the citizens of Glenn Heights, reviews and coordinates the monthly bills.

Services Provided

  • Coordinate monthly billing
  • Disconnection of meter for final bill
  • Issue service requests
  • Receive and process new applications and deposits
  • Receive and process payments (cash, check, money order, credit card)
  • Resolve online bill payment issues
  • Respond to billing inquiries and service requests

Related Documents